Pages

Friday, May 7, 2010

Revisiting my youth on youtube tonight...


Sigh... How I love Fraggle Rock. My husband bought me the whole Fraggle Rock set on DVD one lucky year. I believe the same year that he got me the first two seasons of Northern Exposure. True love. Did you know one of the goals of the producers of Fraggle Rock was to create a show that promoted world peace? I love that.


Dear Animaniacs - Where did you go? Why did you leave us? There are no current kid shows that even come close to your glory. I miss you. Please come back.


How about this one? Might be hard to find commercial sponsors for this episode. lol


Ooooo... this one too! I still sing this one sometimes when in the middle of a chaos sort of day. I'm mad. I'm mad. I'm really, really, really mad. Could have been my theme song for yesterday, huh?

Thank you youtube for existing and giving my kids an opportunity to share in some of my early loves.

No comments: